Full Time Employee
Project Management - Office Analyst (Job Number:419761)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Project Management Office Analyst. This position is contingent upon contract award and located in Mechanicsburg, PA.
The PMO Analyst serves as the technical lead and first-line supervisor for a team of professionals or specialists for accomplishment of a specific task, group of tasks, or small project. The PMO Analyst schedules and assigns work to subordinates, ensures assigned personnel fully understand their functions, monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work/quality standards and contract/task order requirements, and prepares or provides input to management reports. The PMO Analyst normally reports orally and in writing to a Project Manager contractor management, and government representatives. In the absence of the Project Manager, the PMO Analyst may serve as the Contractor's authorized interface the Contracting Officer's Representative/Technical Representative (COR/COTR), government management personnel, and agency representatives.
- One plus years of technical experience in task management of Information Technology projects.
- Requires knowledge of available hardware, related system software, system integration techniques, network management, and project management practices.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently or under general direction.
- Must be able to effectively employ contemporary project management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- An additional 2 years of demonstrated project management experience or current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 17, 2016, 10:15:19 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: