Full Time Employee
Program Control Analyst Senior (Job Number:419942)
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is hiring a Senior Program Control Analyst for a key role on our Program Control team. The primary purpose of this position is to support program and line managers in effective and efficient execution of assigned programs. Currently, SAIC has a position open for a Senior Program Control Analyst to support our team located in Huntsville, AL.
The Program Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Program Control and full knowledge of industry practices. Responsibilities include significant interface with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies as contractually required.
- Develop and maintain estimate at completions, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
- Analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, Unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Ensure revenue is recorded according to the EAC and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract performance and financials.
- Works on complex challenges; may lead and provide guidance to various levels of staff.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- *Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance. **
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
8+ years of Program Control or related experience is required. Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: FFP, FPI, FPLOE, T&M, CPAF, CPFF, and hybrid contracts. This position requires a working knowledge of DoD Contracting, the Project/Program Control field, Cost Point and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment and the ability to learn new processes and tools. Must be analytical, possess excellent communication, presentation skills and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Prefer working knowledge of Cost point, Cognos and Project Management software (e.g., Microsoft Project, COBRA) skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2016, 9:48:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: