Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) provides assistance on IT and information system security issues affecting the mission of the customer by implementing common information system security practices, policies and technologies. Responsibilities include:
• Maintain operational security posture for a program or information system.
• Perform site lead tasks and responsibilities to include managing a small number of direct reports.
• Support security authorization activities in compliance with NISCAP and DIACAP.
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
• Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
• Masters Degree and 5 years relevant experience or Bachelors and 8 years relevant experience or Associates and 12 years relevant experience or High School Diploma and 15 years relevant experience.
• Familiarity with network and information system security principles and test practices
• Previous experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (upload/download) between information systems at varying classification levels
• Build rapport with military, civilian, and contractors at all levels
• Familiarity with applicable IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM.
• CISSP Certification required to be considered for this position.
Security Clearance: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
To apply for this job, contact: