Full Time Employee
Senior Middelware Developer with Informatica/Web Methods (Job Number:419992)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Senior Middleware Developer. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located in Mechanicsburg, PA
Provide input into high-level solution architecture. Create detailed designs for implementation and implement them. Enhance in- house knowledge of the webMethods suite. Strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods. Mentor and teach newer webMethods Developers best practices and techniques and assist with answering questions during development efforts. Participate in regular team meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 7 yrs of IT including 3-4 yrs of life cycle experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Must have implemented 3 major data warehouses from concept to implementation with hands-on technical experience.
- Must have 3 years experience in Informatica with solid understanding of Pushdown Optimization and significant expertise in performance tuning large data volume ETL.
- 3 or more years required knowledge of web methods.
- Ability to create ETL framework with reusable assets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- An additional 4 years of demonstrated middleware or equivalent experience may be substituted for a Bachelor?s degree.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 1:41:15 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-HARRISBURG
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job