Full Time Employee
M&S Analyst (Job Number:420072)
SAIC is looking for multiple M&S Analysts who are technical experts embedded in divisions to help with the technical analysis required to develop a dynamic threat model.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a directly related discipline plus eight (8) or more years' substantive related work experience, or a Master's degree plus six (6) or more years' related work experience or a PhD degree plus four (4) or more years' related work experience. Master's or Doctorate degrees shall be directly related to the disciplines listed; Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a directly related discipline
- A working knowledge of UML or SysML
Substantive related work experience shall include experience in design, operations, engineering development, systems integration, systems engineering, lifetime support maintenance in ANY of the following:
- Command and Control (e.g., C3I, C4I, etc.), or training development with Aegis Combat System or Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS), or similar naval system.
- Gun Fire Control Systems or training development with Phalanx CIWS or Land·based Phalanx Weapon System (LPWS), or similar naval system
- Aegis Radar System (e.g. AN/SPY-1), Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS) (e.g. AN/SPS- 49, SPY-3, SPY-4, AN/SPS-48, AN/SPQ-9B, AN/SPS-67, etc.), or Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR), or similar naval system.
- Night Vision and Electronics Sensors Directorate (NVESD) Modeling Tools (i.e. NVTHERM, NVIPM)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2016, 1:01:38 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-SUITLAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: