Full Time Employee
OSINT Analyst (Job Number:419974)
SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Intelligence Analyst who provides analysis services for INSCOM, Army OSINT Office in support of ongoing intelligence operations.
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Analyst and SME for the AOO.
- Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings and policy development and the occasional RFI driven OSINT analysis.
- May be required to lead the analysis and daily activities of a small team of OSINT Intelligence analysts.
- Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports INSCOM analysis operations as required by the INSCOM Commander or INSCOM AOO.
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Clearance of TS/SCI
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 27, 2016, 11:36:06 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: