Full Time Employee
Junior SIGINT Analyst (Job Number:419933)
SAIC has contingent job opportunities for Junior SIGINT Analysts. These positions will be located in Fort Gordon, Georgia, and are contingent upon contract award.
The SIGINT Analysts will be responsible for performing the detection, acquisition and geo-location of foreign communications. Individuals will analyze signals intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors. Provide subject matter expertise on assigned mission sets, analytic processes and applications, databases, and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination. Additional responsibilities may include mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting. Must be willing to perform shift work.
Basic Education, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or four years’ experience in lieu of degree, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience to include experience with SIGINT or intelligence experience.
Active Top Secret/SCI clearance and willing to submit to CI polygraph
· Prior experience with National Security Service (NSS) or prior MADO Clearance.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent analytic and technical SIGINT reporting skills; both tactical and strategic.
· Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes.
· Experience with SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA) and Geospatial Metadata Analysis (GMA).
· Experience with analysis and reporting.
· Experience with SIG/DEV.
· Knowledge of telecommunications networks.
· Knowledge of collection systems.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 27, 2016, 9:47:27 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: