Full Time Employee Contractor
Business Analysis Service Line Lead
CGI is actively seeking a Business Analysis Service Line Lead in support of application development for the US Coast Guard. The Business Analysis Service Line Lead is responsible for leading teams developing and managing requirements, managing the enterprise architecture and supporting the Agile methods and procedures to be used by the software development project teams.
- Establish and maintain processes, develop requirements management procedures and identify items to be put under requirements control.
- Lead business analysis activities to identify program requirements
- Evaluate and revise Enterprise Architecture as needed to incorporate new technologies and best practices
- Coordinate activities of teams so deliverables are on schedule and within standards.
- Track changes to various types of Requirements items to include development environments, developed software code and documentation.
- Generate requirements management reports and metrics.
- Assist in facilitating control board and engineering review board meetings to include preparation of agendas, handouts and minutes.
- Evaluate existing processes, recommend changes and guide implementation to improve efficiency.
- Conduct other requirements management support functions as required.
- Brief senior management monthly on Service Line status and achievements
- 10 years related experience
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience with software or application development projects.
- Must have excellent written and oral presentation skills and full command of MS Office applications.
- 5 or more years of knowledge of CM methodologies and ability to automate CM process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience developing code and working on the full development life cycle of small development projects;
- Prior experience supporting a Department of Defense or US Coast Guard contract.
- Ability to effectively lead in a large team or matrixed environment;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and requirements as well as the ability to support multiple projects.
- Experience and proficiency in customer service, problem solving and communication (verbal and written).
- ITIL certification preferred
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: