Full Time Employee Contractor
Orders Writer -- Operation Planning Products
ManTech International Corporation is actively recruiting for TS/SCI cleared cyber security and intelligence professionals to support the Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN) at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) HQ.
Position Responsibilities: The selected candidate will enable C2 of the DODIN by ensuring the overall cyber security health of the DODIN through monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing and reporting the current status of DODIN order products.
Facilitate and provide oversight in resolution that spans multiple AORs. De-conflict, coordinate, and synchronize OPORD conflicts and compliance with attached (DISA), subordinate, and/or supporting forces and supporting commands. Participate in the coordination of risk assessments and desired end-states with JFHQ-DODIN J3 and GEOC Cyber Captain. Escalate issues that cannot be resolved or de-conflicted.
Provide a daily brief or upon request a detailed status of ongoing orders and those pending release (in-draft). Status will include but not limited to acknowledgement by tasked commands, pending or follow up actions, and percentage of completion. When directed, attend various operation planning meetings to capture new order requirements or refine orders previously sent. Maintain an archive/database of all orders, associated schedules and checklists.
Orders writers are required to be physically present at FT Meade Monday to Friday during daytime hours (excluding Federal holidays). If mission dictates or an Operation Planning Team (OPT) is activated, 24/7 coverage and/or emergency recall may be required. No telework is authorized for this position.
- DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Experience with Automated Messaging Handling System
- Experience with planning and developing Operational Plans at an organizational level
- Previous Military or Government writing experience with ability to translate strategic guidance and vision into written products
- Security+ce (DoD 8570)
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- The candidate must have advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language. They must also have strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills. The individual needs to be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities. Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service.
Requires Bachelor?s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility (Mandatory)
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
This is a FUNDED position and candidates meeting the requirements are available to start immediately. This is a Task Order on a 7-year contract to October 2019. If interested, please apply on-line and contact Mark Aschenbach, email@example.com, (703) 488-2073
To apply for this job, contact: