Full Time Employee
Technical Targeters (Level 1 to 5) (Job Number:420167)
SAIC is seeking Technical Targeters at multiple skills levels to supportwork within the Intelligence Community collaborating in the design, deployment and infrastructure crucial to national security. Successful applicants will work to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop actionable intelligence against the highest priority threats to US national security, which are increasingly transnational in origin.
- Analyze large volumes of all-source data to identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and networks posing threats.
- Develop briefings and technical reports documenting findings from research and analysis.
- Conducti all-source intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and databases to produce intelligence documents and briefings for a variety of audiences, including senior executives;
- Provide operational guidance
- Develop outreach plans to engage with organizations from across the IC and with U.S. corporations.
- Helping to develop and implement a strategy for cultural and technological change.
- Developing & documenting a strategy roadmap;
- Coordinating, planning and executing various stakeholder exchanges (off-sites, symposiums, working groups, etc);
- Preparing program artifacts, documenting outcomes, and following up on actions
- Documenting and reporting on progress and effectiveness of implementation of various initiatives, projects and strategies.
- Preparing briefings, presentations and other various outreach documentation.
Required Education, Certifications, Skills, Expertise, Years of Experience:
Level 1 to 5 needed:
Bachelors and 0 to 1 years’ experience
Bachelors and 2 to 4 years’ experience; Masters and 0 to 2 years’ experience
Bachelors and 5 to 8 years’ experience; Masters and 3 to 6 years’ experience; PhD and 0 to 3 years’ experience
Bachelors and 9 to 13 year experience; Masters and 7 to 11 years’ experience; PhD and 4 to 8 years’ experience
Bachelors and 14 to 19 years’ experience; Masters and 12 to 17 years’ experience; PhD and 9 to 14 years’ experience
Note: Applicant’s depth/breadth of experience will contribute to placement/position level.
- Experience with variety of technical collection methods.
- Experience working as an intelligence, military or operations targeting officer evaluating technical information
- Experience analyzing and querying collected intelligence and/or data sets to address tactical and strategic intelligence needs.
- Experience working with the full range of Sponsor databases and tools.
- Experience with operational governance, policies, and procedures
- Experience writing finished intelligence reports
- Experience with open source tools and analysis techniques
- Experience with open-source analysis, to include the use commercial open-source databases and advanced internet searching techniques and resources. Ability to blend open-source information with classified data
- Experience with operational tradecraft, workflows, and policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of commercial business practices
- Experience with research outside of the Intelligence Community, either in the private sector via commercial due diligence or business intelligence, or via academic research.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications technologies and protocols
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle projects and deadlines
- Experience with gathering data, analyzing findings, and documenting results
- Experience with analyzing intelligence data and writing high-quality analytical reports, information papers, and briefings for senior-level government officials
- Familiarity with various Intelligence Community databases and analysis tools
- Knowledge of the US Intelligence Community and DoD
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, including the ability to think tactically while working several tasks and to develop recommendations
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and briefing skills
- Excellent writing and technical editing skills
Desired Education, Certifications, Skills, Expertise, Years of Experience:
- Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, or HUMINT collection or analysis
- Experience working counterproliferation or counterterrorism intelligence issues, specific to BW and/or BW-related issues.
- Experience with bio-relevant issues, companies, and/or academic programs.
- Possess a SOO certification.
- Possess an Operations certification.
- Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Korean, or Urdu.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours
Must currently possess a TS/SCI with Poly security clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 28, 2016, 3:09:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: