Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
**Qualifications:** The ideal candidate should possess:
• Proven Experience in Application Cloud Migration.
• Experience briefing IT topics to executive leadership.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration.
• Minimum of seven (7) or more years experience in Backoffice leadership.
• Minimum five (5) years of progressive people management experience.
• Extensive Program Management experience, with PMP Preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
• Demonstrated skill in cross-functional collaboration.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
• Proven history in strategic technology planning and execution.
• Experience in financial management, budget development.
• Strong history of effective communication with a broad range of technical and nontechnical audiences (stakeholders, engineering, vendors)..
• Technology planning process and road-mapping leadership experience.
• Demonstrated ability to envision, innovate and implement company-wide technology needs.
**Job #:** 16700BR
**Country:** United States
**FT/PT:** Full Time
**Job Description:** At Rockwell Collins IMS (formerly ARINC), it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins IMS as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join Rockwell Collins IMS and help shape our future while creating yours.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Technology Services & Operations (TS&O), this position is responsible for working with the business to develop Backoffice Information Technology (IT) roadmaps and provide direction regarding all IT-related efforts in support of the company backoffice applications. This role will have responsibility for the Backoffice Application Program Management, Project Leadership, and Implementation teams. The Principal Manager will be responsible for managing the scope, schedule, and budgets associated with each of the 38+ backoffice applications. In addition to the tactical day to day execution, this role will be responsible for establishing and communicating the strategic 5 year plan associated with the backoffice organization.
The Successful Candidate will also:
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Engineering in driving roadmap priorities, resolving resource constraints, and defining requirements.
• Manage the monthly P&L process.
• Partner with the Cyber Security team to manage and mitigate cyber risks and vulnerabilities.
• Collaborate with Corporate Headquarters on Integration and Migration projects.
• Develop and implement customer-focused technology solutions promoting efficiency and profitability.
• Lead strategic technological planning by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies.
• Consult with and develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (Lines of Business, Finance, HR, & Corporate Headquarters) as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
• Identify and implement technology trends, disruptive technologies, and platforms.
• Support the development of cost/benefit analysis for IT investment and initiatives.
• Create requirements for new technology implementations and communicate options & recommendations to key business stakeholders, engineering, and leadership.
We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At Rockwell Collins IMS, we encourage career development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. And that’s just for starters. Day one kicks off with a competitive benefit package of plans that include medical, dental, and vision, and more. In addition, we have a generous 401(k) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 6%, a Roth 401(k) option, and educational assistance. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
**Amount of Travel Required:** 0%-25%
**EOE Statement:** Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job, contact: