Full Time Employee Contractor
The Health Insurance Marketplace and the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM), created as a result of ACA legislation. The FFM is the place where people without health care insurance can find information about health insurance options and also purchase health care insurance.
• Responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract
• Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management
• Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
• Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
• Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
• In addition, will assist managing very complex and/or high risk programs. Directs daily staff and task activities to meet client and corporate work objectives. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers. Serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems. Assists coordinating and monitoring subcontractor activities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience & 4-6 years of related experience required
• Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies including earned value management, project management software, and finance and accounting concepts and practices
• Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred
• Experience working with the management implications of various forms of financial data
• Experience working budgets, budget information and analyses
• Public sector experience in contracting, statutory compliance, enforcement of standards and requirements, and delivery of mission services preferred
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills for interacting with and influencing team members, clients, thought leaders, and globally recognized subject matter experts
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
• Strong communication skills
• Good strategic management and planning skills
• Ability to publicly represent the company with internal and external clients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management and at least five (5) years direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment.
• Must have a PMP or significant demonstrated Program Management expertise/experience.
• Master's degree in a related field (preferred)
• Twelve or more years of experience in project and program management
• Seven or more years of supervisory or management experience included
• Experience working with concepts, practices and procedures in areas of responsibility
To apply for this job, contact: