Full Time Employee Contractor
Information Technology Infrastructure and Operations (ITIO) provides improved performance through enhanced end-user service with centralized IT support with secure, reliable, available and cost effective SLAs. ITIO’s main objectives is to focus on the key areas of network reliability and availability; technology upgrades, replacements, and a refresh; increased consistency and standardization; enhanced security; centralization of IT service delivery; and the development and implementation of new and improved standard operational procedures and processes
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning and executing large scale Enterprise complex infrastructure projects.
• Partner with business stewards to define target and maintain business architectures.
• Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized technology and business architecture.
• Provide technology and business architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to technology and business and other enterprise architecture teams.
• Ensure optimization of IT investments and best fit within target state architecture.
• Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment.
• Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business and technology architecture and facilitate governance.
• Partner with other departments to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts. Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards. Confer with business units and application development staff to understand the business requirements.
• Participate in risk management process, corrective and preventative actions
• Participate in or lead meetings, workshops and working sessions on site or virtually
• Lead process improvement
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required and 8+ years of related experience
• Strong data and technology modeling skills
• Experience working with infrastructure
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills, summarization skills and senior level comfort presenting to internal staff to help generate road-map and presentations for staff to deliver to executive and legislative level clients
• Have strong interpersonal skills, good situational awareness and emotional intelligence
• Be a business-focused problem-solver, with an awareness of technology and data constructs
• Understand, maintain, and work within the hierarchal organization reporting structure
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with IT Infrastructure Consulting project is a plus
• Experience with Data Center Operations is a plus
• Candidate must be analytical and effectively able to prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Prospective candidates should have strong risk management skills, strong communication, and team work.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust. Not required to start.
US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
To apply for this job, contact: