Full Time Employee Contractor
Information Technology Infrastructure and Operations (ITIO) provides improved performance through enhanced end-user service with centralized IT support with secure, reliable, available and cost effective SLAs. ITIO’s main objectives is to focus on the key areas of network reliability and availability; technology upgrades, replacements, and a refresh; increased consistency and standardization; enhanced security; centralization of IT service delivery; and the development and implementation of new and improved standard operational procedures and processes
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages and oversees the organization and performance of certain functional areas and the activities of direct reports. Provides staff management and guidance with an understanding and following of established company policies and procedures.
• Manages and ensures service delivery of projects/programs to meet client and company expectations and needs. Creates, recommends and implements project/program improvements to meet established objectives.
• Participates in developing new business and/or task order proposals.
• Manages and monitors business activities to ensure a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among all staff members.
• Oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
• Coordinates and communicates with other managers and SME's to leverage resources and discuss solutions to problems. Develops processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs. Investigates and resolves matters of significance as appropriate.
• Develops and maintains communications with the customer, management and staff to ensure service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations.
• Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree (Information Technology or related field ) or equivalent combination of education and experience & 12+ years of experience in project and program management
• Seven or more years of supervisory or management experience included
• Experience working with concepts, practices and procedures in areas of responsibility
• Experience working with project management methodology such as Catalyst including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies including earned value management, project management software, and finance and accounting concepts and practices
• Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred
• Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance preferred
• Experience working with the management implications of various forms of financial data
• Experience working budgets, budget information and analyses
• Public sector experience in contracting, statutory compliance, enforcement of standards and requirements, and delivery of mission services preferred
• Master's degree in a related field
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills for interacting with and influencing team members, clients, thought leaders, and globally recognized subject matter experts
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
• Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
• Strong communication skills
• Good strategic management and planning skills
• Ability to publicly represent the company with internal and external clients
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust. Not required to start.
US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
To apply for this job, contact: