Full Time Employee Contractor
Information Technology Infrastructure and Operations (ITIO) provides improved performance through enhanced end-user service with centralized IT support with secure, reliable, available and cost effective SLAs. ITIO’s main objectives is to focus on the key areas of network reliability and availability; technology upgrades, replacements, and a refresh; increased consistency and standardization; enhanced security; centralization of IT service delivery; and the development and implementation of new and improved standard operational procedures and processes
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works within a transition team to ensure that transition goals are met.
• Provides information used in the preparation of the transition section of proposals and obtains agreement from the Line of Service (LOS) representatives.
• Coordinates the transition of retained information technology employees from outsourcing agreements.
• Provides technical support to newly transitioned staff to ensure an appropriate fit between their skills and the newly defined business unit needs.
• Provides information and potential resources to the transition team and the implementation team regarding new technology and support products.
• Provides the transition team and client with information related to processes, procedures, tools, methodologies, and techniques for accomplishing the objectives of the business unit.
• Bachelor's degree (business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8+ years of project, program, or outsourcing experience
• Experience with project transition, business redesign, or change management preferred
• Experience working with the technology industry
• Experience working with infrastructure, help desk, customer IT support and operating systems
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willingness to travel
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or information management, or ten years of comparable work experience.
• Desired skills include up to ten or more years of program/application transition experience
• Prefer candidates who have experience in the Health Agencies.
• Candidate must be analytical and effectively able to prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Prospective candidates should have strong risk management skills, excellent communication, team work, leadership, and conflict management skills
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust. Not required to start.
US Citizenship or Green Card is required.
To apply for this job, contact: