Full Time Employee
Capability and Development Manager (Job Number:420216)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Capability and Development Manager (CDM) to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) Capabilities Development Group and J6, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will provide technical expertise for the research, development and training of cyber-related capabilities. The CDM is ultimately responsible for achieving USCYBERCOM’s goals and objectives in cybersecurity and cyberspace operations capabilities.
- Leads and manages a team of cyberspace engineers, developers and analysts that provide technical expertise in the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace capabilities, processes and procedures.
- Addresses areas of concern for the development of cyberspace capabilities for cyberspace operations.
- Prepares and modifies requirements to develop cyberspace capabilities based on the changing cyberspace environment for appropriate Government review, validation, and prioritization
- Analyzes capability development requirements, concept of operation documents, and system architectures
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated changes to the DODIN
- Tests and documents results for newly developed capabilities based on USCYBERCOM requirements
- Develops and assesses current DODIN plans and policies to include emerging technologies
- Synchronizes and prioritizes capability requirements and new tactical uses of existing capabilities
- Identifies shortfall and capability gaps on DOD policy and guidance
- Possess a DoD 8570 (now DoD 8140) IAM Level III Information Assurance Certification, at proposal submission. (CAP, GSLC, CASP CE, CISM or CISSP)
- Minimum 9+ years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or High School Diploma (or GED) with 14 years of experience
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officer
- Experience in gaining stakeholder buy in and leveraging Cyberspace subject matter experts within DoD and externally.
- Proven skills in translating requirements into functional solutions. Expertise in developing strategic insights and solutions to help decision makers’ chart a course toward a safer Cyberspace.
- Experience and knowledge with Cybersecurity R&D activities such as Cyber Defense resilience, malware analysis, in-sider threat risk mitigation, Cyber Defense Education and Training, Mobile Device Security, and Cloud-based security protection.
- Minimum seven years of experience leading teams in conducting RDT&E of cyber related activities
- Possess an Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification.
1. Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
2. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
SECURITY: Current TS/SCI with Polygraph (within the last 7 years and as defined by the government)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 12:48:59 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: