Full Time Employee
Information Assurance Technical Lead (Job Number:420228)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Information Assurance (IA) Technical Lead. This position will be located at the NASA IV&V facilities in WV and is contingent upon contract award.
The Technical Lead will:
1. Provide Information Assurance (IA) technical expertise to provide assurance of information systems and cybersecurity services for mission critical systems and assets
2. Supervise and manage IA team members to perform assessments of threats, vulnerabilities, and risks, including penetration testing
3. Support the development of training materials and operation of a vulnerability assessment lab
4. Support the IV&V Program in operating as a FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO)
5. Apply knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework and FIPS standards to meet NASA to perform special tasks
6. Assist IV&V Program and IA team members in secure coding principles
7. Assist IV&V Program and IA team members in assessing Insider Threat Programs.
8. Assist the PM in reporting status and developing task plans
9. Serve as the POC to the IV&V government staff for all IA SOW activities
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in computer science, engineering or related technology field. MS desired. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of 14 years experience, with six (6) years directly related experience, including related experience with a NASA customer.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 5, 2016, 12:34:39 PM
Primary Location: United States-WV-BRIDGEPORT
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: