Full Time Employee
CTTSO Training Technology Development (TTD) Analyst (Job Number:420197)
SAIC has an opening for a Program Analyst (PA) to support the Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office TTD subgroup. The PA will ensure the successful delivery of training and human performance technologies to address training needs, increase mission readiness, optimize human performance, and enhance operational capabilities for the Combatting Terrorism community. The PA will leverage ongoing research and innovation from Government, industry, and academia to recommend and drive the development of novel training and performance improvement solutions including but not limited to simulations, virtual and augmented reality, and mobile applications. This position involves:
(1) collaboration w/ internal and external stakeholders to communicate project data, status, tech. needs, risks and opportunities;
(2) using basic knowledge of Government procurement and acquisition systems and procedures;
(3) monitoring and reporting project commitments, obligations, expenditures, contract performance, and program status execution to include milestones, schedule and cost, conduct related analysis, and track financial and technical metrics;
(4) briefing senior executive audiences and forums; and
(5) working across operational disciplines. Primary location is a Gov’t site in Alexandria, VA.
-Instructional systems design
-Human factors psychology
-Simulations and games
Travel (incl international) is under 20%;
Clearance: Active SECRET clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Master’s degree in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Psychology or Human Factors
- 3+ yrs Instructional Design, training development, and/or training needs analysis experience
- 1 yr project management experience
- Ability to work in diverse multi-functional teams
- Strong analytical, systems thinking, and problem solving skills
- Superior communication (verbal and written)
- Flexibility and willingness to respond to short notice tasking on a regular basis
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple concurrent projects/tasks
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- -Instructional systems design
- -Human factors psychology
- -Simulations and games
- Experience with new learning technologies including simulation, serious games and mobile learning
- Experience working with military or other governmental agencies associated with combating terrorism or anti-terrorism operations and technology or field experience in current tactical operations techniques, equipment, procedures, training, etc.
- Experience writing and/or evaluating contract documents such as statements of work, technical evaluations, CDRLs, and independent government cost estimates.
- Knowledge of DoD procurement and acquisition systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Dec 1, 2016, 10:00:47 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ALEXANDRIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: