Full Time Employee
US CYBERCOM Project Manager (Job Number:420272)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Project Manager to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) Capability Development Group (CDG) and J6, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Responsible for managing USCYBERCOM projects to scope, schedule, budget and risk and developing program documentation, program schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information. Review risk and risk mitigation activities of the program. Responsible for evaluating, analyzing, and proposing operational and technical alternatives. Schedules and assigns work to subordinates and subcontractors and monitors progress and resolves discrepancies to ensure compliance with work quality standards and contract and task order requirements. Serves as focal point to the Government Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) for managing all tasks and subtasks and as principal representative for program direction and providing program status updates, including financial status. Proactive in providing information to the Government regarding significant issues and provides recommended solutions in a transparent manner, and takes corrective action to issues brought by the Program Manager or Contracting Officer Representative. Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as principal customer interface. Interfaces with all areas affected by the program including other USCYBERCOM Directorates, Cyber Mission Forces, subordinate Joint Force Headquarters, Service Cyber Components, other Government organizations, end users, and information technology services. Develops program management plans, program documentation, work breakdown structures, program schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation. Provides charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing and effectively presenting information.
Daily activities include:
- Leads and guides a team of highly technical personnel from internal and external to SAIC as well as academia to serve as the FEDSIM COR and USCYBERCOM TPOC’s main point of contact and is ultimately responsible for the quality and efficiency of all tasks performed under this task order.
- Provides overall strategic management, defines the program scope and objectives, manages programs to scope, schedule, budget and risk.
- Reviews risk and risk mitigation activities of the program and proposes budgets for the same.
- Coordinates schedules to facilitate completion of task and contract deliverables, briefings/presentations and program reviews.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews program deliverables
- Provides support to the FEDSIM COR and USCYBERCOM Technical Point of Contact to evaluate, review, monitor and report on program performance.
- Conducts analysis and monitoring of program requirements, performance, schedule and risk.
- Researches, collects, organizes and interprets technical data and status relating to programs.
- Performs data and requirement gathering, and business process analysis
- Initiates action to assist the FEDSIM COR and USCYBERCOM Technical Point of Contact with planning, initiating, monitoring and closing out multiple, complex projects and deliverables.
- Coordinates activities to identify program risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Conducts analysis on complex program performance, risks, researches discrepancies, and prepares management reports and briefings.
- Initiates action to review deliverables for compliance and achievement of contract objectives.
- Provides expertise to improve business strategy, internal processes and program performance.
- Minimum 9+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager.
- PMP/PgMP Certification or equivalent
- Experience managing subcontractors or experience working with prime contractors when serving as a subcontractor
- Possess a DoD 8570 (now DoD 8140) Information Assurance Certification
- Experience in the management and control of complex information systems architectures involving multiple disparate databases, applications development, user and network systems integration, and web-based communications subsystems
- Minimum seven years of experience and extensive knowledge of Federal, DoD, and agency regulations, standards, guidelines and framework identified in the PWS to include:
- Department of Defense Architectural Framework
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in program management, business management, economics, political science, computer science, engineering, law, Government contracting, finance/accounting, or related discipline
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Current TS/SCI with Polygraph (within least 7 years or as defined by the government)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 12:54:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: