Full Time Employee
Data Analyst (Job Number:420329)
SAIC has an opening for an experienced Data and Reporting Analyst. The primary responsibility is gather data from a variety of systems using PowerShell and then analyze the data to identify issues and ways to optimize the systems. The position will provide in depth data mining including reporting which will including developing visualizations of the metrics which will then be used to create a dashboard showing KPI performance in the future.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing PowerShell programs on a variety of systems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience gathering, analyzing and reporting data from a variety of systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and the collaboration suite of products including Outlook, SharePoint, Lync and the Office application suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including experience developing reports and analysis.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance. Can start uncleared but must be able to start the clearance process upon acceptance.
- Experience using Skype for Business/Lync
- Experience supporting Microsoft Outlook/Exchange
- Experience working in an ITIL centered environment
- Current DOD TS or DOE L/Q clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 20, 2016, 2:29:43 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: