Full Time Employee
Full-Motion Video (FMV) Imagery/Intelligence Analyst - Junior (Job Number:420307)
Individuals will be responsible for the processing, exploitation, production, and dissemination of Full-Motion Video (FMV) from manned and unmanned aerial assets. Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing. Perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extract coordinates, and determine positional relationships from processed imagery. Responsibilities may include evaluation, interpretation, and integration of other intelligence products to enhance FMV reporting products. Collaborate effectively with other imagery and geospatial analysts, as well as other intelligence analysts and subject matter experts. Candidate should be well versed in all aspects of PED operations and have a basic knowledge of the capabilities of other collection platforms. Additional responsibilities may include mission supervision and/or limited system troubleshooting. Must be willing to perform shift work.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Candidates must be able to interpret FMV and conduct imagery intelligence product analysis and generation/reporting.
- Extensive hands-on expertise with ISR collection, processing, and exploitation systems across the intelligence, operations and communications communities.
- Knowledge of FPED/Intelligence cycle/MAAS/DCGS- A/WARP/TIGR/Google Earth/GETS/UNICORN.
- Able to extract and create imagery-derived products (IDPs) using MS PowerPoint, MAAS, SOCET, DCGS-A.
- Minimum of (3) years of experience in FMV/Imagery or All-Source analysis.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 8, 2016, 9:24:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: