Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working
on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Senior Cyber Systems Engineer, you will implement and conduct all engineering activities in accordance with the organization's Program Management Framework (PMF), PMP, SEMP, and relevant approved processes.
• Proof of concept testing
• Design, test, and integrate new security products
• Integration of security products, including designs for all networks
• Software testing (patches, other updates)
• Beta testing
• Tier III support of current infrastructure
• Maintain a network diagram for each functional capability and sensor and make available to appropriate customer personnel and the Sponsor.
• Full time engineering support for primary systems such as network based IDS and IPS sensors, ArcSight, Anti-Spam, Host-based protections, DR/COOP, SSL Inspection. Support products sensor/agent and
associated management platform on several networks or environments with consistent baselines and current versions and latest updates. Examples of the product/project areas are the installation,
configuration and deployment of:
- Other security Products
• Coordination with internal and external partners, attend PMF control gates for applicable projects
• Maintain system baselines and configuration management items, including security event monitoring. Ensure changes are made using an approval process agreed to in advance.
• Provide engineering documentation and interaction with Analysts and O&M to ensure a complete and functioning system that meets requirements
• Ensure all capabilities are kept current, patched, and securely configured and management informed of status.
• A bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related discipline.
• Demonstrated minimum 15 years of progressively responsible experience in leading engineering projects with emphasis in contributing to or leading engineering, design, implementation, operations and
maintenance and deployment activities.
• Demonstrated ability to implement and manage repeatable processes and procedures. Develop documentation and support government PMF and cyber defense project management activities.
• Perform hands-on engineering activities as needed and be an expert to address engineering issues and provide engineering guidance to other engineers and partner organizations.
• Demonstrate minimum 15 years systems engineering knowledge and hands-on experience with creating the engineering design and implementation for a multitier IT disciplines: cyber security, network,
storage, backup, platforms, middleware, application, and monitoring.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• 8570 compliant certification
• Demonstrated 20 years' hands-on experience with any or all of the following: network (LAN and WAN), storage/backup, platforms (Windows/Linux Servers and desktop), virtual platforms, and different
To apply for this job, contact: