Full Time Employee
IA End-to-End Systems Engineer (Job Number:420386)
- Serve as Systems Engineer and PM specializing in Cyber Security Engineering.
- Perform as key Technical Advisor/Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a range of needs/products related to the expansion of CND solutions, particularly the IA End-to-End Monitoring functional area.
- Serve as SME for the development and expansion of an End-to-End Monitoring service in an automated environment, focused on reducing vulnerability exposure duration while eliminating touch labor to the degree possible.
- Proactively perform as an organized and dedicated change agent, core to ensuring quality assurance, while assisting the culture shift toward the government leadership vision.
- Conduct analysis and evaluations- making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports and presentations.
- Support must be resourceful, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization's objectives.
**Must be a US Citizen** **Qualified applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph. **
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field /10 years of overall experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting network defense capabilities and infrastructures
- Demonstrated knowledge of mission and ground sites
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC security principles, procedures, standards, and security solutions
- Understanding of IC ITE requirements, roles and responsibilities and expectations
- Recent experience with and understanding of NRO systems, policies, standards and limitations
- The ability to work proactively, independently, and/or as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches
- Possess Program Management experience with thorough knowledge of industry best practices—demonstrated program/project planning, scheduling and execution (related tools suite expertise necessary)
- Experience planning, executing and managing multiple projects, programs and tasks concurrently
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Knowledge of IC budgetary principles and procedures
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: