Full Time Employee
Software Systems Engineer (Job Number:420379)
SAIC is seeking a Software Systems Engineer to work in the Chantilly, VA office.
- Performing technical planning, high level and detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution (to include use cases, test procedures and test data),software systems integration, and technical support for software systems and subsystems. Total software system product may include: concept design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Determine user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Set up and deploy SQL Servers on Windows and Cloud environments for the purposes of vetting add-on security modules
- Provide subject matter expertise to quality and development engineering teams
- Provide assistance to customers for implementing and maintaining database security through roles, users, privileges
- *Must be a US CITIZEN and currently hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a POLY**
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) years or more experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows Server
- NoSQL solution
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 26, 2016, 9:33:20 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: