Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a*Facilities and Maintenance II*to join our team in*Richardson, TX.*Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Position will work first shift in our Richardson, Texas facility in a clean, air conditioned environment. Employee will work in a team environment and with seasoned professionals.
* Major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to electrical maintenance/installation, assembly, welding and general construction.
* Under minimum supervision, becomes involved in the construction, repair and maintenance of buildings and equipment.
* Must be familiar with major areas involved in the maintenance of facilities and equipment (plumbing, HVAC and electrical.)
* May direct and assist lower grade maintenance operators.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Must have and maintain a Texas state Journeyman electrician's license.
* Must be able to read from blueprints and schematics.
* Must have familiarity and working knowledge of all types of power hand and stationary tools.
* Must be familiar with applicable workmanship standards.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation.We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Two weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Job:** **Bargaining Unit*
**Organization:** **C-Ave Manufacturing Operations*
**Title:** *Facilities and Maintenance II*
**Requisition ID:** *BAR0000001I*
To apply for this job, contact: