Full Time Employee
Database Architect (SQL) (Job Number:420525)
Design, develop, and administer Microsoft SQL Server databases and migrate a Microsoft Access database to the Microsoft SQL Server. Develop databases in an Agile framework with constantly changing technical requirements and design, develop, and administer a data warehouse. Design, develop, and administer Microsoft Access databases and connect a Microsoft Access front end to a Microsoft SQL Server back end. Work with t-SQL and write stored procedures, functions, and triggers. Apply knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately difficult assignments, work with minimum supervision, and confer with superiors on unusual matters. Work on assignments that are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity with appreciable latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions. Report to the lead or top technical specialist level.
- Apache Hadoop, PostgresSQL, MYSQL or VMware or Oracle DBMS knowledge
- Possess knowledge of SQL Server and its tools including the facets of successfully administering a wide range of simple to highly complex environments.
- Experience with data and schema design and engineering
- Demonstrated practical experience with data migration from legacy systems to central repositories
- Industry standard exchange schema implementation experience (E.g. Cybox or Capec)
- Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or a related field. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (expert)
- At least fifteen years of SQL database engineering & administration experience while meeting expertise requirements
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 14, 2016, 10:20:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-TAMPA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: