Full Time Employee
Training Operations Manager (Job Number:420230)
Provides oversight on training scheduling, resource management, budget planning/management and project planning. Manages all supervisors and employees with responsibilities of developing, revising and evaluating WIN-T training materials. May be required to act as Alternate PM in the absence of the PM. Team Functions include:
- Multimedia Design and Development, Distributed Learning, TDC data input and maintenance IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-12.
- Ensures oversight and training support for 40 courses, Distributed Learning, MTT, and surge training requirements. Maintains and updates over 5,400 training hours of curriculum. The contractor may be required to provide Distributed Learning products and support in the event of facilitating non-local training requests from organizational military units. Distributed Learning may be used as an option to minimize costs associated with conducting MTT.
- Manages design development and maintenance of all curricula that the LWNS teaches for the CYBERCoE including Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) materials and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70 and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-12.
- As POIs or lesson plans require modifications due to changing technology, requirements or critical tasks, provide support to DOD Training Developers efforts in curriculum development.
- Ensure that all newly developed and/or edited training products are reviewed and approved by Government Training Developers through the COR prior to implementation/use.
- Collaborate with government personnel in the development of current and relevant course materials.
- Ensure curriculum development work is put into into current government database (currently Training Development Capability.
- Produce interactive ”how to” training videos. Design and develop interactive 2D and 3D CBT and 3-D IMI products to support training and performance based assessments. Develop training aids to be used to reinforce training as needed throughout the curriculum.
- The Training Development Supervisor shall ensure that all training materials are available for posting on Land War Net eUniversity.
- Ensure that the Training and Multimedia Development Sections are staffed with the skillsets identified in 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 b.
- Provides administrative support to all training occurring in the LWNS to include: Training Evaluation and Assessment; Staff & Faculty Development and Certification; School Registrar; test control; course scheduling; and Learning Management System database management and customization.
The Training Operations Manager shall:
- Possess and maintain an active Secret clearance.
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related field.
- Have 5-7 years supervisory or management experience in TRADOC institutional training, other technical military training programs, or vocational/ technical training programs for adult learners.
- Possess SCTC Certification.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in using the Analysis, Design, Develop, Implement, Evaluation (ADDIE) development process within a military or vocational/ technical training environment.
- Possess qualitative experience with the design and production of interactive multimedia instruction.
- Possess qualitative experience with the video production process.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 14, 2016, 10:14:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-GA-FORT GORDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: