Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2016 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a*Senior Internal Controls Analyst*to join our team in*Cedar Rapids, Iowa.*Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
We are currently seeking an Internal Controls Analyst for the Controls & Compliance team in our Finance organization to support the Company’s programs and processes that ensure compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX). This position is responsible for the performance of SOX related compliance strategies, facilitating documentation of the design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting, and serves as a liaison between internal controls, global process owners, internal audit, and external audit.
* Plan and perform the Company's compliance activities in support of SOX certification and reporting requirements
* Develop and update control documentation including flow charts, narratives, and risk and control matrices
* Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they make process changes or remediate controls
* Support implementation of strategic initiatives to optimize SOX compliance activities
* Assist in conducting internal controls assessment and alignment activities for acquisitions
* Serve as a liaison between internal controls, internal and external audit, and process owners for control related matters
* Periodic communications and reporting to leadership
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
* US Citizenship or Permanent residency is required
* Audit related experience required
* CPA strongly preferred
* Public Accounting audit experience preferred
* Sarbanes Oxley experience preferred
The successful candidate must possess strong personal leadership and communications skills. In addition, must demonstrate excellent teamwork, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Individual must be able to manage tasks in an environment with changing priorities and be able to support the strategic directions of the team.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation.We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
* Generous 401(k) plan that matches62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or*5 percent if you save 8 percent*)
* An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
* Tuition reimbursement
* And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Organization:** **Internal Control-Compliance*
**Title:** *Senior Internal Controls Analyst*
**Location:** *Iowa-Cedar Rapids*
**Requisition ID:** *AUD00000009*
To apply for this job, contact: