Full Time Employee Contractor
This PTOC (Part Time On Call) position provides information assurance assessments for systems in the acquisition phase of development. The selected candidate IA specialist will work as part of a project team in evaluating category I and II programs in support of the Department of Defense
• Will work with complex system architectures
• Develop test strategies that consider current system frameworks.
• Must command critical communications skills of listening, speaking, leading test discussions with executive managers and writing white papers focusing on the security risks of cloud architectures.
• The prospective candidate must be a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
• Three years experience in using the UC IA automated tool which was developed by JITC team under DISA’s guidance for development of a tailored IA test plan of a system under test with all the applicable IA STIG requirements including DoD UC IA requirements.
• Three years experience on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certification installation and IA testing with knowledge of various IA test tools, preferably in a lead T&E role.
• Three years experience leading IA testing and presenting IA findings summaries and DoD IA.
• Experience with Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) scorecards, and working with DISA UCCO, Field Security Operations (FSO). UC products test results presentation experience with the Defense IA/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG) for IA accreditation process is strongly desired.
• Three years experience demonstrating the ability on determining the applicability of IA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) based on the mission assurance category, the UC product types, and functionalities.
• Test data and requirements: Ability to analyze test results and determine the System Under Test (SUT) status of compliance to all of the applicable STIG & UC requirements
• Three years experience developing tailored DoD IA test plans, procedures, IA findings summaries and DIACAP scorecards in accordance with DoD Directive.
• Recent 3 years experience with background in government Internet Protocol (IP) data systems and networks.
• Three years experience in using the DoD architectural framework version 2.02 (DoDAF 2.02) and enterprise architectural products in the areas of information technology system engineering, design or test and evaluation.
• Three years experience that indicates understanding of principles of multi level security solutions as employed in the context of DoD Joint Information Environment and the Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) network elements, and the role of those principles within the enterprise service architecture to achieve dissemination of releasable information from end to end which enables interoperability and IA within DoD networks.
• Ability to interact with government sponsor – program manager, technical representatives, vendor, UCCO, FSO, and DSAWG.
• Contingent on ability to obtain DoD 8570.01M IAT Level III certification.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information..
To apply for this job, contact: