Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Responsible for all margin and inventory management associated with the entire Pharmaceutical product sourcing, including brand and generics. Responsible for negotiation and financial reconciliation of all pharmaceutical vendor agreements that supplement product profitability. Responsible for all pharmaceutical, diabetic and diagnostic procurement activities including item selection, pricing, merchandising and promotion. Responsible for all marketing as it relates to the entire pharmaceutical category encompassing technological and digital platforms
1. Develops and implements goals and objectives, category strategies and strategic business plans for product categories in order to maximize sales and profits.
2. Manages all Pharmaceutical procurement activities with primary, secondary and tertiary wholesalers to ensure minimum expense from cost of goods.
3. Maintains productive relationships with wholesalers and vendors to guarantee optimal pricing and long-term continuity of supply and service for the entire Pharmaceutical category.
4. Negotiates pricing with all brand, generic and diabetic/diagnostic Pharmaceutical vendors and develops strategic distribution of Pharmaceutical product to optimize inventory management.
5. Negotiates all agreements associated with all Pharmaceutical products, diabetic / diagnostic items and pseudoephedrine-containing products.
6. Analyzes category and vendor performance in order to identify issues and opportunities which optimizes category profits and sales.
7. Responsible for financial forecasting and reconciliation of all vendor agreements to meet fiscal objectives.
8. Work closely with Pricing Manager to ensure accuracy of PDX drug file and ensure price and reimbursement optimization.
9. Works in conjunction with various department personnel to attain corporate and strategic business unit and category objectives; ensures implementation of category business plans in order to maximize sales and profits.
10. Develops collaborative relationships with other business units and vendors in a cross-functional role to create innovative acquisition and retention tactics along with value-added programs that optimize the sales and profits while enhancing the customer experience. Work with operations teams to effectively communicate programs stores for maximum execution.
11. Works in conjunction with Marketing Planning and Production Managers to develop innovative marketing, including but not limited to, print and online ads, to effectively promote Pharmacy products and services while managing budget allocation. Works with Business Financial Manager to track and analyze effectiveness of programs and optimize future strategic marketing.
12. Directs Assistant Category manager to ensure
a. Store customer issues are resolved expeditiously.
b. Validation of accuracy of wholesaler and vendor contract prices.
c. Fullment of analytical obligations specified in vendor contracts.
d. Project analytics are conducted to achieve department and corporate objectives.
e. Tracking and reconciliation of all allowances is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
f. Corporate and vendor projects are achieved for most advantageous workload efficiencies.
g. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. Responsible for all aspects of in-store disease state events including promotional development, marketing, training, vendor support and store communication to increase awareness, sales, profits, and a healthier patient base.
15. Develops and implements an audit process in partnership with the returns process vendor and internal accounting to ensure all expired returns are credited correctly.
16. Track and identify industry and competitive trends to develop proactive initiatives to grow sales, reduce COGs and increase profitability.
To apply for this job, contact: