Full Time Employee
Project Management Analyst/Cross Domain (Job Number:420649)
SAIC is currently seeking candidates for a Project Management Analyst Role supporting our PMW 130 Program Office.
- Position supports PMW 130 for a Cross Domain Solution (CDS) product, Radiant Mercury.
- Provide technical and project support to the PMW 130 program office and the outside command users of the product.
- Scope of work will consist of working with new and existing cross-domain customers in acquiring CDS products by independently analyzing customer needs, assessing capabilities and available tools, and recommending the correct customization for each customer.
- Process will go from outreach, to defining requirements, providing consulting assistance with installation/accreditation, and continuing throughout the life of the CDS to include coordinating upgrades, repairs, training, and patches.
- Understand and articulate a clear definition of customer requirements and translate into detailed guidance for the system developer to design and build a solution to satisfy customer- specific needs.
- When required, provide support in the preparation, maintenance, review, and delivery of acquisition management data, including program briefs, project schedules, and status reports.
- Act as conduit between the program office and developers and be able to communicate development status back to government leadership.
- Participate in system deployment planning, operations and maintenance support planning, coordination and supervision of system installations, and perform other customer support activities.
- Schedule and review system validations along with security test and evaluation events, as necessary, to verify system security.
- Coordinate with members of the certification and accreditation community to ensure the software versions are certified and specific customer implementations are accredited in accordance with published regulations and guidance.
- Assist the government Assistant Program Manager (APM) in identifying and resolving customer problems by recommending courses of action and coordinating the approved implementation and corrective processes.
- Participate in Technical Exchange Meetings as a CDS Subject Matter Expert either with the APM or as the APM’s representative.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years or more of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with Cross Domain Solutions technologies
- General knowledge of IA disciplines, technologies, and practices
- Mid-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills to interface with various functional groups, leads, and customers from throughout the DoD
- Obtain DoD 8570.01M IA Certified (e.g., Security+) within six months of assuming role
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE AND BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A TS SCI LEVEL.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2016, 2:06:55 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: