Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking Senior Systems Analyst with experience performing a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment. The successful candidate will plan and perform analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications. Responsible for major technical/engineering projects of higher complexity and importance than those normally assigned to lower level engineers. Experience in all phases of disaster recovery and business continuity operations is desired.
· Experience in project and requirements documentation
· Experience in meeting preparation and facilitation, workgroup design and action plans for integrating recovery plans
· Experience in planning and forecasting resource needs for IT system disaster recovery scenarios
· Experience in risk management, risk mitigation, and contingency planning
· Knowledge of DOMEX processes, Sensitive Site Exploitation, the National and Tactical DOMEX communities, and DOMEX IT process
· Experience in National or Industry continuity standards (FEMA, OMB, NIST, DRI, BCI)
· Work knowledge of DOMEX IT architecture and capabilities
· Experience in software and hardware configuration management
· Experience in requirements analysis and management
· Experience in testing and validation efforts in Federal Disaster Recovery Scenarios
· Proficient with MS-Access
· Any of the following certifications are desirable, but not required: Certified Professional in Business Analysis (PBA), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), Certified ScrumMaster (SCM), Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP).
A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g., information systems, computer science, math, or engineering).
TS/SCI with the ability to pass CI Polygraph
To apply for this job, contact: