Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join our dynamic team in Bremerton, WA.
HBSS Administrator that will be responsible for updating and maintaining HBSS, working with the Host Intrusion Prevention tuning process, making the change to individual signatures after being directed by the Project IAO and/or CCB, maintaining the ePO and managing the servers and workstations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• This person will also perform the functions of the HBSS Analyst by reviewing the reports and logs for threats and alerts, perform the research necessary to determine whether an alert was a false positive or a legitimate threat.
• In the tuning process, they will be viewing those alerts and reporting all necessary information to the IAM/O to make a decision or take to the CCB.
• Daily duties/functions will include reviewing HIPS application blocking events, reviewing HIPS IPS threat events, reviewing anti-virus events, reviewing agent and module compliance, reviewing automated policy exception checks, reviewing ePO audit logs, reviewing automated HBSS STIG checks, reviewing the actions required by FRAGO 13 (automated – point product verification, firewall policy verification, and updating/maintaining critical system documentation needed to obtain and retain accreditation.
Required Skills & experience:
• 3+ years experience as a systems administrator (Windows, Unix, Solaris all relevant).
• 3+ years of experience with implementing or monitoring information security and compliance with DoD system settings and processes.
• 1+ year experience with HBSS and/or network logging and network security validation.
• Experience with vulnerability assessments, IAVA reporting and IA problem resolution.
• Active DoD SECRET security clearance or ability to obtain.
• HS diploma or GED required.
• Ability to obtain DoD 8570 (Cyber Security Workforce) compliance within 6 months of hire date (COMPTIA Security+ or other.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to OBTAIN a SECRET security clearance.
To apply for this job, contact: