Full Time Employee
Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:420716)
Provide support by conducting assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determine deviations from acceptable configurations or enterprise or local policy, assess the level of risk, and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and non-operational situations. Monitor the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletin (IAVB), Information Assurance Vulnerability Technical Advisory (IAVT) notices, Communication Task Orders (CTOs), and appropriate websites for new vulnerability and tasking order notices. Oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to assure that new Information Technology (IT) systems meet the organization's Information Assurance (IA) and security requirements.
- Maintain DIACAP/RMF IA controls so that security posture remains high.
- Maintain DIACAP/RMF package throughout and provide inputs to the customer.
- Participate in the Cyber Security Working Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and provide updates.
- Use IA scans so that security remains high.
- Conduct verification tests for system upgrades to maintain the high security posture.
- Update DIACAP/RMF packages (NIPR/SIPR) to meet DIACAP and USMC policies.
- Produce a report of the weekly scans and detail issues or concerns.
- Create ATO POA&M entries for items (such as patches) that will take additional time to research to prevent potential negative effects by testing changes to the environment prior to implementation. The IA analysts will work with the System Administrators and Database Administrators (DBAs) to develop a remediation plan, including a schedule, mitigation strategy, and details to enable the IAM and AO to understand the risk.
- Support Cyber Security auditing, continuous monitoring and analysis.
- Scan the environment with vulnerability assessment tools such as ACAS/Nessus.
- Prepare Cyber Threat Analysis, POAMs, and IAVM reports.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (4 years) and 5 years or more experience.
- 8570 Information assurance technician (IAT) level II or III
- Active Secret Clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 21, 2016, 10:31:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-MO-KANSAS CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: