Full Time Employee
Knowledge Management Specialist I (Job Number:420707)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Knowledge Manager to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Responsible for conducting activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include but are not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, information dissemination; planning to encompass the strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes
Daily activities include:
- Utilizes knowledge building, knowledge sharing, and knowledge management skills to promote a sharing and learning culture
- Coordinates efforts to mainstream knowledge management into core USCYBERCOM activities and projects, independently builds partnerships and promotes initiatives to identify, and creates and shares knowledge relevant to solving issues and maximizing opportunities
- Promotes collaborative tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Utilizes tools and processes to establish and nurture communities of practice including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
- Maintains general knowledge, as well as practical experience, of knowledge management concepts and tools including software applications and IT systems
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Knowledge Management Specialists.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
SECURITY Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 1:45:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: