Full Time Employee
SharePoint Developer (Job Number:420713)
SAIC has an opening for an entry level SharePoint developer. The primary job duties are to design, develop, test and deploy SharePoint applications. The job will require creativity and the ability to develop solutions that are new and not seen before using a variety of tools. We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a background in Information technology. Specifically seeking skills with Windows, SharePoint, SharePoint Workflows and InfoPath. Desired skills include jQuery, web services, and general development skills. Applicant needs to have customer service and communications skills, the ability to learn new concepts quickly, and work within the ITIL framework. Position will include customer support related to incident management, and SharePoint site design and development. This will include SharePoint incident handling, looking for opportunities to enable users, and consultation to make better use of the SharePoint investment. Organization and documentation skills are required as well.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a software developer preferably using Microsoft technologies such as Visual Studio.
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience setting up web sites
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance. Can start uncleared but must be able to start the clearance process upon acceptance.
- Experience using JQuery, web services, SharePoint, SharePoint workflows, Infopath and other related technologiesExperience supporting Microsoft Outlook/Exchange
- Experience working in an ITIL centered environment
- Current DOD TS or DOE L/Q clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 21, 2016, 10:31:43 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: