Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Lead Vehicle Logistics Analyst to support our operations in Charleston, SC.
Contractor shall provide a dedicated Logistics Lead who will be responsible for all inventory management, material movement, transportation management, kitting, and shipping and receiving of all tactical vehicles, platforms, and material required to support all work performed under this task order. As well as identifying Material Held for Use (MHFU), Material Held for Repair (MHFR), Material Held for Future Use (MHFFU) and Excess, Obsolete, and Unserviceable (E, O&U).
• Utilize and manage all inventory transactions using the SSC-LANT government owned Vehicular Integrated Systems (VIS) Control inventory and configuration management database system.
• Support SSC-LANT by reviewing Army C4ISR vehicle integration requirements and historical integration technical documentation through VIS Control and/or the Windchill configuration management tool to categorize C4ISR OM&S as MHFU and MHFFU.
• Conduct routine cycle counting of material to validate inventory and ensure a 98% accuracy rate. Discrepancies will be documented and approved by SSC-LANT prior to correcting within the database system. Contractor shall conduct analysis of cycle count discrepancies and provide causative and corrective actions.
Required Experience and Certifications:
• Must have Experience with Vehicular Integrated Systems (VIS) Control inventory and configuration management database system
• C4ISR Integration experience
To apply for this job, contact: