M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
Full Time Employee
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean’s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Managing all IMMS dispatching of technicians and management of PM plans and assignments to technicians.
Spare inventory: Counting, Verification, Barcoding, Tracking, Packaging, Shipping, Receiving, and Relocation
· Pulling Correct Devices for any Repair needed and tracking in IMMS/Asset Capture the transfers.
· Data Entry into Asset Capture / IMMS for Device Barcode Tracking
· Turn-over parts to Repair technicians
· Will Call Pickups as Needed
· DRMO equipment documentation (barcodes, make/model) and transfer to govt, while all coordination will be done by Bethany.
· Coordinated barcode of maintenance material
· Counting, Verification, Barcoding, Tracking, Packaging, Shipping, Receiving, and Relocation of spare parts for maintenance
· Responsible for all Barcode Tracking within Internal Systems for GFE Equipment
· RMA Processing
o Coordination of RMA shipping from site to MC Dean Corporate
o Coordination of RMA items from Vendor to PITCO then to Jobsite
o RMA Paperwork Processing
· DRMO / Battery Disposal
o Recording of all Item / Barcode information to Mark for Disposal
o Coordination of Disposal of Items with Gov’t Personnel
· Vehicle Access arrangements
· Personnel badging / NIPR accounts
· Roster changes for PFPA Personnel
º High School Diploma
º 3-5 years experience in the administrative field.
º Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
º Good organizational skills
º The ability to communicate information and ideas, verbally and in writing, so others will understand.
º Working well with other to complete a project.
º Managing one's own time in order to complete projects in a timely manner.
º Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
º Leadership skills to mentor other employees.
º Must successfully pass a background checkRequired Skills: See Job Description
To apply for this job, contact: