M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
Full Time Employee
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean’s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage Equipment Data within the CMMS.
The Contractor shall perform management and editing of the CMMS database (Archibus) to include equipment additions, deletions, and modifications, PM editing and scheduling, equipment code editing, and other data entry required to maintain an accurate database. The Contractor shall coordinate with the COR as required when the following database changes are made:
• Equipment additions and deletions
• Changing equipment standard of equipment
• Changing PM procedures steps or frequency
• Changing classification of equipment
• Creating and applying a new equipment standard and associated unit price
2. Manage Equipment Data and PMs.
The Contractor shall edit, review, modify, consolidate, and standardize equipment data and PM procedures for NCW. Any changes to PM procedures related to Class D equipment shall be authorized by the COR (no-cost changes only) or negotiated as a contract modification. Requirements include:
• Develop and establish a standard equipment coding format and template based on existing equipment names and apply these standards to existing equipment and new equipment installations.
• Equipment shall be categorized with a valid equipment standard.
• Label subcomponents in a manner that will allow for efficient tracking of all maintenance activities.
• Review and modify entries within the CMMS and verify locations of equipment identified in the PM procedures as required.
• Prepare and apply equipment tags, ensuring the tags are applied in standard locations on the equipment. Ensure removal of obsolete tags from equipment as new tags are applied.
• Standardize PM procedures for similar equipment at all sites.
• Develop new equipment standards and review PM procedures as necessary as new equipment is installed and current standards/procedures become obsolete or outdated.
• Review and modify equipment currently in the CMMS to validate accuracy of existence, name, location, standard, and PM procedures.
• Update equipment data resulting from completed projects. This information must be obtained from the project manager.
• The Contractor shall use the CMMS to track warranty information and ensure PMs are generated properly to maintain warranties.
3. Design Review / Site Surveys.
The Contractor shall review project designs and coordinate with project managers and maintenance personnel to ensure accuracy of proposed equipment information to be added to the CMMS including equipment name, location, equipment standard, PM procedure, and other pertinent information. Requirements include:
• Update CAD information to ensure changes are incorporated into the record drawings, including Electrical-One-Line drawings and the Electrical Panel Schedules.
• Ensure that CAD equipment nomenclature corresponds with CMMS nomenclature.
• Coordinate EMCS and CMMS nomenclature to ensure standardization and correct implementation of equipment naming format.
• Validate site conditions and review information submitted by project managers or maintenance personnel for accuracy after project completion.
• Conduct site surveys to validate existing conditions, and ensure that CMMS information and Record Drawing data are synchronized and accurate.
4. Review and edit potential changes to Attachment 9. Prepare and configure Attachment 9 equipment and pricing data for inclusion into contract modifications. Coordinate with the maintenance sub-contractor for accurate pricing information.
5. The Contractor shall provide a monthly summary of work performed to the CORs. This shall include equipment changes, new equipment, salvaged equipment, one-for-one equipment, PM modifications/additions, edited drawings, general work summary, and contract cost credit calculations for salvaged equipment during the month.?
4 year degree with 5-7 years of experience
2 year degree with 7-10 years of experience
10-15 years of experience ?
Must currently have a DoD Ts/SCI clearance.Required Skills: See Job Description
To apply for this job, contact: