Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Administrator join our team near Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. We are seeking a Share Point Developer who will be responsible for deployments and administration including change control policies. This position will also be responsible for installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal servers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Deep knowledge of SharePoint architecture design, SP2010 and SP2013
• Checking for SharePoint patches and cumulative updates
• Installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all Share Point Services and Share Point portal servers.
• Configuring all service applications such as Search, Metadata, Use Profile Synchronization
• Monitoring and configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements
• Plan, design an implement SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery
• Managing and monitoring the overall SharePoint Farm health and functionality
• Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
• Regularly analyze SharePoint content and storage. Conduct analysis reporting for the purpose of capacity planning
• Analyzing and reporting details surrounding SharePoint usage and activity
• Moving/copying sites
• Managing SharePoint permissions
• Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
• Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accunts and sites
• Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to external databases
• Regularly auditing the SharePoint environment
• Provide production deployment support of solutions
• Create documentation for any function performed under any competency as directed
• Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
• Perform corrective SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required
• Plan and design improvements to SharePoint performance as directed
• Troubleshooting of PC client vs. Share Point issues
• Use of enterprise issue tracking system to track all issues and requests
• TS/SCI Clearance
• 4 - 7 years of relevant experience with SharePoint
• Experience in system administration of enterprise SharePoint environment (multi-server farms) including monitoring and troubleshooting
• Understanding and experience working authentication types
• Ability to learn new concepts very quickly
• Good verbal and written capabilities, good listener and interpersonal skills
• Performer High level of performance with strong multitasking abilities
• Security+ (Required)
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, or related field; or equivalent industry qualifications and 5-8 years of related experience.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years with the ability to pass CI Polygraph.
To apply for this job, contact: