Full Time Employee
Cybersecurity Network Architect I (Job Number:420703)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Cyberspace Network Architect to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will collaborate, correlate, and provide analysis of cyberspace incident reports derived from reliable resources, network sensors, vulnerability management devices, open source information and DoD component provided situational awareness of known adversary activities.
Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the design and implementation of Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communication networks. Develop enterprise, network and security architecture designs for all layers of the architecture, including business, data, technology, and services throughout the entire systems engineering and development life cycles. Able to perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. Researches and recommends network and data communications hardware and software.
Daily activities include:
1. Develops and designs infrastructures necessary to support system development strategies and roadmaps.
2. Develops network and security architectures and methodologies and conducts emerging cybersecurity, information security, and technology analyses.
3. Develops and presents/briefs technology roadmaps.
4. Serves as subject matter expert in architecture working groups, presents architecture solutions, methodologies, and frameworks, and coordinates/negotiates toward a solution.
5. Develop implementation plans, and project timelines.
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; or Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Cyberspace Architect
- IASAE Level I Certification Required (CISSP, CASP CE; CSSLP)
- Experience with design and implementation of LAN/WAN and other data communications networks
- Experience performing network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Experience researching and recommending network and data communications hardware and software.
- Experience developing enterprise, network and security architecture designs.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience
TRAVEL AND SECURITY:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 1:16:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: