Full Time Employee
JS J6: Concept Analyst (Job Number:420907)
Works with Joint Staff, Combatant Command and Service staffs to perform requirements capability development analysis to identify gaps and provide solutions on interoperability and integration. Analyzes supporting documentation to include DoD Architecture Framework architectural products, Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leadership Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy Change Recommendations, Concept of Operations, etc. Works with US and NATO organizations on cybersecurity issues to include assessments and security issues with joining Joint, multi-national networks and supporting non- government organization networks. Required educational background: Bachelor's degree from an accredited four year university. Expected to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite as well as effective time and task management skills.
Must be a US CITIZEN and currently hold an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in requirements generation development or testing and cyber security on a Joint, Combatant Command or Service or NATO staff.
- Working knowledge of US and NATO cyber security to include assessments with red teaming, defensive cyber operations and cyber security from the point of establishing Joint and coalition networks both physical and virtual.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team, written/oral communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Possess the ability to provide preliminary solutions to a variety of problems that may arise in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner.
- The ability to analyze requirements and capabilities against supporting architecture views.
- A working knowledge of the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS), information support plan process and the DoD Architecture Framework.
- A working knowledge of Future Mission Network and Mission Partner Environment.
Travel: 10% Must be able to travel independently and as a group between locations within the Norfolk, VA area and various locations throughout the United States
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jul 29, 2016, 10:35:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: