General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Full Time Employee
* Network backbone management (hardware, software and servers).
* Network access (login, file and print servers, web access).
* Network Security.
* Hosting Functional Servers.
* Works in Remedy to document all network activities.
* Perform on-site Local and Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) security management functions.
* Assists with certification and accreditation.
* Assists with on-site system administration functions.
* User account maintenance/support.
* File and account maintenance, as required.
* Coordinates/performs server/file recoveries.
* Server/infrastructure builds/rebuilds/imaging.
* Implementation of system management procedures.
* Determines network node configuration.
* Supports backups for functional servers in the infrastructure.
* Software configuration ma nagement.
* Software and hardware upgrades and revisions.
* Systems analysis to resolve configuration and equipment problems.
* Provides recommendation to return sites to an operational status.
* Troubleshoots hardware, software and network problems.
* Software and hardware maintenance, patches, and tech refresh installs, as directed.
* Attends government called In-Progress Reviews (IPRs), technical meetings, and briefings in support of the command and control and network support systems.
* Coordinate, as technical liaison, technical requirements with the government Technical Point of Contact (TPOC).
* Reports volumes, resolutions times, and other information identified by the local Accountable Officer (AO) on the Monthly Status Reports. The government software may be able to provide data for reporting.
* Performs initial fault assessment and resolution.
* Works, coordinates, documents, resolves, and closes trouble tickets when tasked and coordinate activities with CSTs/CFP.
* Utilizes Remedy Management System (RMS) or similar service, maintain historical database of reported problems, and associated events, provide the local AO with statistics of calls received, number of trouble tickets submitted, average resolution time, listing of technical bulletins and information guides issued, and trend analysis information.
* Prepares and coordinates with user and the government, reports of software, operational, or documentation deficiencies.
* TACLANE rekeying/programing, as required.
* Complies with any/all applicable AF standards and procedures as well as subsequent releases (i.e., TO 00-33A-1001, AFI 33-115, etc.).
* Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
* Active secret security clearance required
* CompTIA Security+ CE certification required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job, contact: