Full Time Employee
Panama City Beach
C++ Developer (Job Number:420882)
This position supports software development for both manned and unmanned systems. The candidate for this position will be responsible for performing all tasks associated with the software development life-cycle. These tasks include requirements analysis, requirements allocation, design, development, integration and testing. This position involves troubleshooting software problems as well as recommending and executing corrective actions; providing input to formal deliverable documentation; and performing integration and test activities as needed. Frequent interaction with customers and functional peer groups are necessary. The candidate must be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision and within project schedule. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively express themselves both orally and in writing.
- BS degree in an engineering, computer science, or other science related field (or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree) and 0-1 year experience in computer applications programming is required.
- Experience with C++, object- oriented design concepts, Windows 7, and Linux is required.
- Experience and complete familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point is also required.
- The candidate must be capable of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Essential qualifications include: (1) ability to quickly adapt to new situations, (2) strong commitment to a team environment, (3) willingness to learn new technologies, (4) ability to de- conflict requests/requirements, and (5) ability to follow documented processes and procedures.
- The selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with software design patterns, UML, Java, XML interface methods, DOORS, MagicDraw, MS Visual Studio .NET 2010, Qt, and SVN is desired.
- Experience with real-time client- server applications development and CMM/CMMI processes is a plus.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 1, 2016, 8:15:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-PANAMA CITY BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: