Full Time Employee Contractor
Perform AFSCN mission operations concept of operations development and maintenance in support of launch activities, initialization and early orbit operations readiness for end-to-end performance during critical early orbit operations as well as continued on-orbit operations.
• Review and verify new user requirements and support integration into operational baseline (requirement traceability)
• Prepare and deliver system and operations studies and analyses along with associated risk and impact assessments
• Coordinate potential property transfer from or property installation by NRO or NRO-sponsored agencies onto AFSCN sites
• Coordinate maintenance of NRO mission-unique equipment at AFSCN sites.
• Review and comment on AFSCN technical documentation such as ICD 502, 508 & 509
• Participate in SMC working groups for AFSCN technical planning
• Maintain currency on the state of AFSCN transformation while ensuring NOPS/NRO user viability during change process
• Participate in AFSCN architecture and operational transformation activities: Studies, Engineering Change Proposals and NOPS generated Change Request Forms
• Assure NOPS Program Requirements Documentation reflect current NOPS user support needs and are validated in the AFSCN Program Support Plan
• Applicant shall possess familiarity and a working knowledge of the Air Force Satellite Control Network. Applicant must possess excellent written and communication skills.
Clearance level needed: TS/SCI with CI Poly
To apply for this job, contact: