Full Time Employee
Change and Configuration Management Engineer (Job Number:421038)
SAIC currently has an opening for a Change and Configuration Management Engineer
- The candidate will help implement and improve tooling, technologies and processes to support the automation and configuration of builds, deployments, testing and infrastructure.
- This effort is to support the development of mission critical software builds and installer components for both desktop and web-based deployments.
- The candidate is expected to author and review change management policies and procedural framework in conjunction with technology leadership.
- Strong software development experience required. Experience with Serena, Remedy and Atrium is required.
- The ideal candidate will also possess an ITIL Foundation Certification.
- At least twelve years of progressive experience is required.
- Candidate must have a detailed knowledge of respective organizational practices, procedures, policies, and methodologies pertaining to the management and administration of automated Government systems.
- Must have experience in Governmental procedures and policies and demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
The candidate must have a minimum of fifteen years of full-time, progressive experience as an Enterprise Engineer in the development of enterprise management systems. Program Management Professional certification is preferred.
- *MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK**
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree. A Master's degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of relevant experience. A doctoral or Ph.D. degree in an appropriate discipline will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of relevant experience. Six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree, when combined with a certification equivalent to PMP, ITIL, CISSP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSD, CPCM, or CPSM.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 4, 2016, 1:10:02 PM
Primary Location: United States-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: NACI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: