Alion Science & Technology (www.alionscience.com)
Full Time Employee
Provided Integrated Master Scheduler expertise to the U.S. Army's Tank-Automotive Research Development Engineering Center (TARDEC). Create and maintain Integrated Master Schedules and individual Project Schedules. Integrated individual Projected Schedules into the Master. Work with Project Managers to identify schedules, milestones, and deliverables to assist in schedule development.
Assists to analyze and evaluate programs or projects to provide program and project managers information to be used in planning, monitoring, and resource allocation to include financial and contractual data. Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Reviews contractual requirements and participates in defining program requirements.
* Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs or assists in financia l analysis.
* Performs schedule risks assessments to identify and mitigate program/project cost and scheduling risks.
* Develops evaluation methodology, collects and analyzes the data to determine the extent to which goals, objectives and needs are being met.
* Creates and implements strategies for deploying and implementing new program planning policy initiatives and measures the effectiveness of implementation.
* Creates queries and produces custom reports from databases.
* Creates financial projections for growth and profitability of future projects and programs.
* Provides advice and counsel to management and plays a role in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development or alliance development projects.
* Participates in planning meetings with business partners.
* Serves as a resource for resolution of problems.
* Develops documentation, reports, and project plans and prepares and may present briefings and staff seminars.
* Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The ideal candidate is proficient at using Microsoft Project to create and maintain Integrated Master Schedules and individual Project Schedules, and to integrated those individual schedules into the master. The ideal candidate has experience working with project managers to identify schedules, milestones, and deliverables to assist in schedule development.
Education and Experience
Bachelor¿s degree in related discipline plus 5 to 7 years of directly related experience in technical program planning, administration, budgets, and development.
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 9 years applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving new technology or labor market shortages as reflected by
market survey data.
* Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Knowledge of government or other contracting environment relating to technical, scientific and analytical services, and identification of new business opportunities.
* Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* May require knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and other DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Candidate must have a current security clearance or National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information
U.S. Citizenship Required.
To apply for this job, contact: