Full Time Employee
Panama City Beach
Program Control Administrator (Job Number:420833)
An Analyst is needed to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) Mine Warfare Tactics Division by monitoring testing, conducting independent analysis, collecting and analyzing data, supporting NSWC PCD analysis, and developing test documentation for data collection.
- Responsible for formatting documents and standardizing the format across multiple documents,
- Responsible for producing briefs including graphics.
- Responsible for producing financial reports.
- Assist in developing training material.
- Assist in collecting and populating data for various mine countermeasure systems.
- Assist in scenario development.
- Assist in meeting support (taking minutes, developing agendas, briefs, etc.)
Required Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited institution.
- Ability to obtain & maintain a DoD Secret clearance is required.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and/or facilities.
- Some work at the government site, NSWC PCD, will be required for this position.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2016, 12:03:58 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-PANAMA CITY BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: