Full Time Employee
Systems Engineer Principal (Job Number:421130)
The Maritime Technical Solutions division of SAIC is seeking a multi-talented Systems Engineer to support an array of programs in a wide variety of capacities. Responsibilities may include any or all of the following: concept development; requirements development, design, and analysis; baseline management; architecture development; product evaluation, validation and verification; decision analysis; and/or system transition planning.
The System Engineer's activities and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Providing system-level engineering support and expertise to a cross- functional team.
- Providing preliminary solutions to engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner.
- Hardware design and development.
- Authoring and maintenance of technical documentation, such as Requirements Specifications, Concepts of Operation, Product and Performance Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Compliance Matrices, Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports.
- Development and documentation of engineering processes and standards in support of customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- 9+ years experience in the Systems Engineering field
- Must possess a Secret Clearance
- Experience with Electronic Warfare, Radio Frequency (RF) and Communications
- Electro- mechanical hardware design and engineering
- Experience with the marine environment and naval operations and systems
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2016, 11:53:45 AM
Primary Location: United States-RI-MIDDLETOWN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: