M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean’s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Technical Analyst 2 plays a key role in deployment and operational support of project delivery systems and underlying IT infrastructure. The position operates in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment in support of key capital infrastructure, system integration, and systems operations and maintenance projects. The Technical Analyst functions as the technical support on a single, large project or smaller multiple projects, and works in concert with the project team to ensure delivery of superior product to the client. Project activities include: requirements analysis, system configuration, research and implementation of best practices, and personnel training and support.
- Participate in development of business processes and operational workflows;
- Implement project delivery systems configuration to support defined project workflows;
- Produce project support documentation and provide user support and training;
- Work with software development teams to troubleshoot system deficiencies and design and implement new features;
- Research industry best practices, test system configurations, ?
- Experience in working with cross-discipline teams;
- Implementing business and operational support software systems, computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), and facility management (FM) systems;
- Experience in implementation, operations, and maintenance of complex systems, including information technology, security, life safety, power, and mechanical systems;
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical and problem resolution skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and standard enterprise networking technologies;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) application;
- Advanced knowledge of commercial off the shelf CMMS and facility management systems;
?Required Skills: See Job Description
To apply for this job, contact: